Training can be defined as a taught skill, morale, technic needed for a Profession to execute the activities to the required level.
Certification can be defined as a recognition from an authorized National, International body to confirm the required skill, morale, technic needed for a Profession is attained.
Renewal can be defined as a refreshment & recognition for the continuity and consistency in a profession from an authorized National, International body in a regular time frame.
Our “sp.in team” consists of various well versed soft materials, professionals (Closely tailored to suit to the requirements) & the sophisticated gears to train, certify, recertify (renew) the professionals to facilitate them to execute the activity as It’s intended to be in-line with required Codes, Standards & Procedures.
Training, Certification & Re-certification (TCR) is being done as per the following norms:
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- API (American Petroleum Institute)
- TWI (The Welding Institute)
- AWS (American Welding Society)
- ASNT (American Society for Non-Destructive Test) SNT TC-1A 2016
- BGAS-CSWIP (British Gas – Certification Scheme for Welding & Insp. Personnel)
- NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers)
- OSHA-3071 (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)