Quality can be defined as a measure of usefulness & trustworthiness in order to meet the requirements / Products.
TQM – Total Quality Management can be explained as Managing sequence of activities to facilitate obtaining a desired Quality Level at every time.
Our “sp.in team” consists of various well versed professionals (Closely tailored to suit to the requirements) to study, follow each & every step to make sure the Quality is Assured in every moment by Managing them in-line with required Codes, Standards & Procedures.
“sp.in tech” focus on the following main elements to facilitate achieving TQM successfully in every aspect of an organization.
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Inspection Management System (IMS)
- Project Management (PM)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Third Party Inspection (TPI)
- Integrity Operating Window (IOW)
- Non Conformance Report (NCR)
- Corrective Action Report (CAR)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Fitness for Service (FfS)
- Internal Audit (IA)
- Failure Analysis (FA)
- Analysis & Testing
- Research & Development wing (“sp.in tech” R&D)
- Measurement & Calibration